Want to create a fantastic website for your clinic, practice, studio or other health & wellness business, but have no idea where to start?
What if I told you it is completely possible for you to create your own website that is:
easy to navigate and
really represents YOU?
Interested? Great! I know you can do it. I've been in your shoes and have done exactly this process for my own businesses (more on that below!).
In this self-paced, totally affordable course, I'm going to walk you through every step of the process to get your website created and launched.
Here's me talking a bit about the course and why I created it in the first place. This was recorded one week before launch. 🚀
Who is this course ideal for?
- You do work with a health, wellness or fitness focus. This includes healthcare providers, fitness instructors, personal trainers and coaches, nutrition consultants, or anyone else who runs a small business or is self employed in these fields.
- You like to learn new things and aren’t afraid to try (with some guidance!) new software.
- You’re interested in learning more about branding, online marketing and a bit about design.
- You’ve got some time! Like with anything where you do a DIY version, it is going to take some time to get it completed.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You want to sell products online, with a full e-commerce package (like a shopping cart that allows people to buy dozens of different products).
- You really don't have time to dedicate to building and maintaining a website.
- You don’t have a business yet. Maybe you’re still in school, or maybe you’re really not sure what shape your practice and business is going to take, as you’re exploring the many options. In either of those cases, wait until you’ve got a more concrete plan.
- You want a website with lots of custom features or a really unusual look. If that is the case, please hire a professional to help you out.
How 'techy' do I really have to be to take this course?
Not very, I promise! If you’re comfortable doing day-to-day tasks like checking your email, using word processors like Word or Pages, and surfing the web, you’ll be fine. I walk you through things step-by-step and you’ve got the videos and notes to guide you as you work.